We don’t like spam just as much as you don’t. If you subscribe, we will not sell your email address or spam you. Remember, you can always unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the article.
- We will always identify the purposes for which information is being collected before or at the time of collecting the information and will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law, we will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will collect personal information by fair and lawful means and, when necessary, with the knowledge and/or the consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. It should also be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes
- We will protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification by reasonable security safeguards.
Information collected by third-parties.
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offer a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Distribution of Information
We do not share your personally identifiable information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
RSS and Email Subscriptions
This website records information about how people access our RSS feeds, but does not collect any personally identifying information from or about our RSS subscribers. This website’s feed services collect the e-mail addresses of individuals that subscribe to our RSS feed via e-mail. Individual information about subscribers to this website’s feed is held in strict confidence; we will not release or disclose any specific subscriber information under any circumstances unless required by law. Aggregated information stripped of any personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
Comments submitted to this website are the responsibility of the commenter. We reserve the right to remove or edit comments at our discretion. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required with the submission of comments but are not disclosed, unless the commenter deliberately does so him/herself by entering the e-mail address in the main comment box in addition to the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address.
Eat Pray Budget reserves the right to delete any comments that it deems not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing profanity, self-promotion, harassment, threats, or spam of any sort.
The website contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these third party sites
Privacy Contact Information